OPTIMATRIX: MAPPING HEALTH THROUGH THE EYES
Studying the eye to discover what might be happening inside the human body is not a new idea; Egyptians, cave dwellers, and American Indians have all left us parts of the puzzle concerning the importance of the eye as a “window” into the body. In Luke 11:33 (remember that Luke was the physician in the Bible), Jesus says, “Your eye is the lamp of your body; when your eye is sound, you whole body is full of light: but when it is not sound, your body is full of darkness.” What if God provided us with a way to decipher our genetic patterns, showing us what needs to be built up in the body and what might need subduing? What if we could discover this information before the issues manifested themselves in the physical?
The patterns of the iris (colored part of the eye) and sclera (white part of the eye) provide insight into one’s health.
- Iridology is the analysis of the iris to discover a person’s inherited strengths and weaknesses.
- Sclerology is the analysis of the red lines in the white of the eye, and shows us current states of congestion and irritation.
- Rayid delves much more than the physical aspects of Optimatrix; it focuses on personality and relationship styles and is useful in uncovering emotional connections to physical ailments.
While each individual eye reveals unique information, Optimatrix is not a complete system within itself. True healing encompasses an integrated, balanced program which might include nutrition, herbs, essences, homeopathy, energy work, oils, etc. Chiropractic adjustments, blood tests or surgery might be other important avenues to healing. As even our allopathic medical physicians move away from a pure science model to the “art” of medicine, the study of the eye will gain in popularity as a non-invasive window into the patterns of emotional and physical wellness for each individual.
In her office in Ocean Springs, Betty Sue can take detailed photographs of your eyes and then tell you what she sees, in the context of your overall health challenges. An Iridology Initial Consultation costs $100. This 1 ½ hour appointment includes iris photographs and interpretation, muscle testing for organ and gland strengths and weaknesses, and dietary/supplementation advice.
- Certified Master Sclerologist, International Sclerology Institute
- Past-President of International Iridology Practitioners Association
- Diplomat Instructor for the International Iridology Practitioner’s Association
- Author of the book Causations: Using Iridology to Clarify Sclerology available from Amazon here.
Betty Sue is a Diplomat Instructor at the Southern Institute of Natural Health. Click below to learn more about Iridology classes that you can take on-line and in person: