If you are interested in having Betty Sue come to your company for a speech or training session, please call 228.257.1946.
Betty Sue is dedicated to teaching better ways to eat, drink and ‘live it’ through dietary and lifestyle adjustments that provide good nutrition and proper exercise for the body, mind and spirit. She lectures locally and nationally on the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
She has an engaging presence, and delivers speeches and classes on the following topics:
- Six Weeks to a Healthy Lifestyle
- Six Weeks to a Slimmer, Healthier You
- The Power of “The Law of Attraction”
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- Creating Healthy Self-Esteem
- Staying Healthy in the Workplace
- Going Green…The Smoothie Way
Are you in search of a trainer? Discover natural solutions for your group’s health conditions and more.
Previous engagements include:
- Speaking on Conscious Stress Relief for School Teachers
- Keynote Speaker for the Learning in Retirement, MGCCC Banquet
- Featured Speaker for TIMA: (Taiwan Iridology Medical Association)
- Wellness Training for Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College Employee Training
- Wellness Training LMHPCO (Hospice) in New Orleans
- Stress Relief Workshop Leader for Chevron